Homes Features Diagram
Here are The core features:
1. MetSIP Panels can be used in conjunction with all cold and warm roof constructions.
2. Roof trusses fix directly to MetSIP panels head channel.
3. MetSIP supply window and door lintels.
4. Standard propriety cavity closures can be used.
5. Typical outer leaf is brick, insulated render or timber cladding fixed to MetSIP panels with specified ties.
6. MetSIP panels can be used with all types of floor construction including concrete and beam and block.
7. For party walls a double MetSIP panel wall with 50mm cavity and specified dry lining is required for sound and fire regulations of 60 minutes.
8. MetSIP panels can be used for internal walls.
9. EPDM can be used to seal window and door openings.
10. The walls are delivered to site manufactured to size, however the panels can easily be cut on-site to accommodate late changes in design.